– Weight: 75g
– Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 27mm
– Max. wire size: 10AWG (4mm^2)
- Model: WSR20Auto
- Shipping Weight: 0.1kg
The WSR20Auto is a cost effective solution for any situation. It is made and supported in South Africa by WRND to provide quick, direct and understandable service to our clients. We aim to always have stock and you can contact us 6 days a week.
This solar regulator will automatically detect the system voltage at start up, be it 12V or 24V. This makes the unit reusable when upgrading or using it in another system. It has industry leading low self consumption of less than 0.005A (less than 5mA).
It is a completely solid state design to provide long life and no interference from insects and dust. This also makes it the number one choice for humid or moisture rich environments like tropical areas and maritime applications.
Warranty: 2 years standard. 5 years and 10 years also available.
– Auto detects and selects system voltage at start up: 12V / 24V
– Max PV input current (Isc): 20A
– Max load current (Isc): 20A
For 12V systems:
– Max self consumption: 0.06W
– Max PV input voltage (Voc): 40V
– PV disconnects at (End of charge): 14.7V
– PV reconnects at: 13.8V
– Load disconnects at: 11.4V
– Load reconnects at: 12.8V
For 24V systems:
– Max self consumption: 0.12W
– Max PV input voltage (Voc): 55V
– PV disconnects at (End of charge): 29.4V
– PV reconnects at: 27.7V
– Load disconnects at: 22.8V
– Load reconnects at: 25.6V
– Call of email us if you need different settings.